Saturday, May 16, 2009

Bon appétit

On the few occasions I've posted about food, I have always shown snapshots of chips, candy and cookies... a junk food photofest, if you will. Yes, I love to indulge in anything and everything containing chocolate and sugar... shugaaah for the double dutch bus enthusiast.
The song is now playing in my head.
While eating dinner, I decided to take a quick photo of tonight's meal.
Everyone does it - I thought to myself - why not join in?
I'm such a follower.
This is also an opportunity to prove to myself and to anyone else wondering, that I eat healthy meals most of the time... well, I try. Unless there's a bag of Lay's lime potato chips in front of me. Like they say, you can't eat just one, until my tongue shrivels up after so many, then I know to stop.
Here is what I whipped up. It's pasta in Ragu Cheesy Classic Alfredo sauce, some BBQ chicken and veggies; broccoli, cauliflower, corn, zucchini, and fresh tomato; bread and jamaica juice.Yum! It's fast and easy to prepare.

Once again, excuse the blurry photo - I was too hungry to pull out the ipod to take a clear picture.
Bon appétit

3 comments:

Lulu said...

Delich!

Anonymous said...

YUM!

OMG! You are not going to believe this.....the word verification word is RAMEN!

Philigry said...

yum!