
I was finishing these.

Yay! I have my first pair of arm warmers.
I basically followed the pattern for Toasty, but opted to count rows instead of measuring the length. The thumb was a challenge. The first thumb came out wacky (don't look too closely). On the second thumb I knew what I had to alter and had better results.
The pink scarf is the next project I absolutely need to finish.
On a side note, one of my favorite students I taught in a kindergarten class 2 years ago is going to be a big sister this summer. I was so happy to hear the news that I told her I wanted to make a baby blanket for her new baby brother. I only have a few months and I've already started the search for baby blanket patterns. I'm thinking squares. We'll see. Any suggestions are more than welcome.
DWTS was great to watch this week. I cringed as I watched the cowboy dance. Poor guy. You gotta give him some credit for dancing in front of millions of people.
My favorite was Melissa, of course. She was so graceful as she floated on the dance floor.
Pink for Education Day was a great success. Almost all teachers wore pink on Friday to show their support. It was pretty awesome to see educators and students on the news banding together.
Let's just hope, by the grace of God it helps.

4 comments:
I wish I knew a Girl Scout. DH loves the Tag-A-Longs. Yum!
Currently, two of my friends are pregnant. I'm working on this blanket: http://www.lionbrand.com/patterns/81024AD.html?noImages=
And it's going along pretty fast.
Listen, I wish I could knit. My mom had this ratty pair of argile printed arm warmers not too long ago. She wore them all the time. They got so raggedy and worn out we begged her to toss them. I'd love to be able to knit her some more! She'd love it!
nice! I started some a while ago but the whole thing came out wonky!
I love girl scout cookies! sounds like fun
Post a Comment