Sometimes intelligence and motivation don't always go hand-in-hand.
I asked for specifics, I got a description and here it is.
Before getting started, I searched online for something similar hoping to get an actual picture, then, my favorite commercial came on...
Suddenly, I figured it out...
My little friend was talking about the hat worn by the little boy in the Kenmore commercial. If you're not familiar with the commercial, it's about a little boy who wears his favorite knit hat everywhere. He wears it to school and it's plucked off his head by a little girl. He wears it to his music lesson; wears it as he plays outside with his dog; wears it to bed. In the end, mom washes the hat while he sleeps.
The commercial is advertising Kenmore washers and dryers, but the story behind it, is cute. Since the commercial was only 15 to 20 seconds long I went searching for it on the Kenmore site to get a closer look at the hat.
I think it's cute how my little friend, somehow, relates to the boy in the commercial. Maybe he likes it when the boy is teased by the little girl.
I have to ask him about it.

2 comments:
That is so cute! I love that it matches the commercial one. I always thought it was a darling commercial that knitters can appreciate.
I absolutely LOVE the hat in that commercial! You've inspired me to create one of my own! Thanks, Martha!
Post a Comment