My poor blog has been neglected for far too long...again.
Tonight or on this very early morning, I'm popping in to wish everyone a great holiday season. 3 more days and 20 hours (as of this moment) till the big day. Nothing extravagant planned in these parts...just another day with a lot of baking.
This year I decided to create my own Christmas cards to share the joy during this festive season. BUT, I waited, no, I procrastinated and ran out of time. I had grand plans for my cards...Sewing cut-outs, gluing on buttons, ribbons, and scrap booking paper strips - so much for thinking big.
Oh well, I'll always have next year.
Fortunately, my MS works has a greeting card program and was my saving grace.
A few people who read my blog will receive one of my two designs. I really hope the bright colors bring a little bit of cheer and joy to your holiday season.*
God Bless
*In memory of the victims from Sandy Hook Elementary.
12-21-12 9:30am EST



2 comments:
I received one of those lovelies in my mail today!
Merry Christmas, Martha and have a happy and safe holiday.
How lovely ! I hope to receive one December 2013 ! I'd like to make my cards next year...sigh. Anyway, enjoy the holiday and happy baking !
Post a Comment