Just a couple of fun hats for the winter.
This hat is actually for a little girl who loves purple.A simple knitted hat with two cables in the center for a touch of whimsy. The color is a dark lilac not a dusty blue shown in the picture. My camera distorted the color again. I tried fixing it but made it worse. I need a new camera, ugh!
The brown hat is the button beret designed by Jodi Lewanda.
I added a few rows to add height, unfortunately, it didn't turn out exactly like the pattern, but it works. I'll throw it in the wash and hope it shrinks a bit. ;-)
The third project I had been working on for quite some time was the sweater tee. Finished a few weeks ago and I've already worn it.
I'm really happy with the way it turned out. Big, comfy, and very warm... perfect for leggings or jeans.
My next project is a soft scarf for a friend's mother.
It's Saturday, 2 days and 9 hours before Christmas, I have to brave the crowds at the big W. I'm going to need some caffeine to carry me through. First stop, Starbucks.
Ho, Ho, Ho!




1 comment:
Very pretty projects. I love the tee and the hats are adorable. My hand aches just looking the seed stitch on the rust color one ! Even though seed stitch is one of my favorites... Ouch ! LOL !
Post a Comment