Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Summer 2012 Road Trip Part 2

A few days have gone by and for a minute I had forgotten I needed to continue my RT photo story.  Trying to edit pictures is tough. So many pictures,  so little space. 
Summer2012 Road Trip continues.
Grand Central Station:
With its beautiful wood beams, floor-to-ceiling windows, beautifully tiled floors and circular chandeliers, you feel teeny tiny walking through the station. 
This particular waiting room was closed to the public but managed to lean over the barrier and take some pictures.
This guy was an employee -- couldn't resist taking a picture of his gorgeous hair. After I snapped the picture, I went up to him and told him so. He was very nice.
 
Walking back to the car, we saw an ice cream truck promoting the movie Ice Age and handing out snow cones. The snow cone was a welcome treat in such a hot humid day.
I had to take a picture of these beautiful palm trees lining the Grand Central Station drive way. To me this says,
 (to quote a line from the movie Pretty Woman. Also, I annoyingly kept saying it all day long. Heehee)
"Welcome to Hollywood! What's your dream?"
  Stay tuned for Part 3. :-)

No comments: