Sunday, November 13, 2011

Love Conquers All

If only my problems were this simple.
I'm a big fan of The Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team, so when I read about Dallas Cowboys cheerleader Kelsi Reich story I knew I had to tune in.
See, her boyfriend is David Nelson and he plays for the Buffalo Bills , the Dallas Cowboys opposing team for today's game.
According to the articles I've read (one more here), they were both looking forward to the game, but he was planning something special for her without getting her into too much trouble with her boss, Kelli Finglass. Yikes.
Watch the video to find out what he did for his girl.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's funny. I saw this yesterday while out at a sports bar/restaurant with Hubby.

I remember thinking, "Players can't fraternize with cheerleaders!" and wondered why the player was hugging her. Now I know. Really sweet and I hope she didn't get in trouble. That would really suck.

Val said...

Loved the video! I wanted to say thank you for the sweet Christmas card. You made my day. Thanks for thinking of me. I hope you had a Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!!!