Monday, August 15, 2011

That Cat Thing Again

Well that didn't take long... found a pretty little hat to knit.

BTW, I just received my copy of Interweave Knits Summer 2011. Yup, that's right.
Better late than never, I guess.
BUT, I'm still waiting for my fall issue to arrive and supposedly it was mailed out on the 3rd of this month...maybe I'll get it in the winter. Oh well.

Anyway, as I skimmed through my new Interweave Knits issue I came across this...

Wow, if that's not a sign, I don't know what is.

Since this freaky eye and cat phenomena continues to haunt me, there's really no point in fighting it.

Looks like a simple, quick knit. Famous last words.

Stay tuned.
Let's see what other feline haunt will cross my path. As long as it's not a black cat. The last time that happened my car broke down...ugh. (knock on wood!) Trust me, it's not a superstition to be fooled with because now, I believe. Oh and the cherry on top...it was Friday the 13th.

May you all have a black cat-free day. ;-)

5 comments:

Kara said...

Love that hat! That little colorwork band is so cute. Looking forward to seeing the progress.

Val said...

I LOVE that hat! I am really enjoying crocheting. I sure hope one day to learn to knit also. Thanks for the visit and I hated that spider too!!!! It was huge! I haven't been able to leave comments for a while but have been able to this morning. I cannot figure it out.

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

Ooooo, nice hat ! It looks quick and easy too. Make sure you post it when you are done. So funny that your magazines are coming that late !

Anonymous said...

I have faith that you can make that hat.

kaetrn said...

so pretty! i love it!