Saturday, March 5, 2011

Spring Splash

This sub assignment is kicking my arse. The only consolation is happy first grade footwear and happy first graders.

I joined Knitterella's AdventsKalendar (blog info) KAL on Ravelry (group info), but haven't had the energy or time to start on my pieces. Spring break is around the corner and I'm hoping to catch up soon.
Started on a new cardi and will post some deets soon.
Time to relax after a crazy Friday and crazier week.
Have a great weekend!!

6 comments:

Kara said...

Today is a great day for fun footwear!

Life's a Stitch said...

When did we stop wearing pink shoes ;-)

Val said...

I can't wait to see what you are making. I miss your posts!!!

Unknown said...

img they're amazing!

Val said...

Just wanted to pop in and say hello and tell you that I miss YOUR posts on your blog!

Val said...

Just wanted to pop in and say hello and tell you that I miss YOUR posts on your blog!