The reason I bring it up is because I'm taking part in a Secret Pal gift exchange for Valentine's Day week at work. Since I'll be working at this particular school for a while, I've gotten to know the staff pretty well and was lucky enough to be paired up with a fun teacher. It turns out we have many things in common; we like Reality Trash TV, we like some of the same foods, music and some of the same TV hunks.
On Tuesdays, during recess break or after school, we compare notes on Monday night's epi of The Bachelor. We both think Michelle is nuts, but then so does the whole world.
Trying to think of fun and unique things to give her for Valentine's Day and seeing that Prince Charming hasn't come a knockin', I thought I would give her a pic of McDreamy (her celebrity crush) offering her a rose. Hey, a girl can dream, right?
Excuse the glare in the picture,
but if you're not able to read it, it says,
"Christina, will you accept this rose?"
What do you think? I know she'll get a kick out of this one. She has a great sense of humor and is such a beautiful young lady. A man would be lucky to be by her side. Let's hope her McDreamy pays her a visit soon.
If anyone has any ideas for three more days of small and fun gifts, would you be so kind to share them with me? :-)
xoxo

3 comments:
Awww! What a cute gift.
I love McDreamy, too. Especially this season of Grey's.
Happy Valentine's Day, Martha!
Ha! That is awesome!
Donny Osmond??? I love Donny Osmond!
Post a Comment