This is what I've been up to since school is out for the week and I can think straight once again.
I'm attempting the Dashing wrist warmers. Since I'm using size 9 needles, they're using up a lot of yarn and turning out a tad too big and for that reason, I decided to bind off at the 75th row. Now I have to figure out the thumb.
Also, as you can see in the picture, I've been looking through my knitting magazines for cute hats and scarves to make. I'm overwhelmed...there are so many to choose from.
I hope everyone is traveling safely tonight or enjoying prepping up a storm for tomorrow's feast. My goal is to make a pumpkin pie tomorrow, but I'm guessing it should be tonight since the turkey will be taking up room in the oven. Hmm, gotta figure that one out fast.
No matter, I have a NY Cheesecake variety box in the freezer ready as backup.
ttfn :-)

2 comments:
Glad to hear you're feeling better in time for thanksgiving! I can't wait for pumpkin pie, and cheesecake sounds good too :) And don't forget to take pictures of whatever hat you chose to make when you're done, I love seeing them!
I think everyone has had a bug of some kind. I am so glad that you are feeling better. I wish for you a very blessed Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment