Friday, October 29, 2010

What?!?!?!

I have very few words about last night's Project Runway fiasco. This is worse than the time Jeffrey, the-tatoo-dude won a few seasons ago. Lifetime/Project Runway lost me as a viewer.
I think MichaelK of dlisted.com said it best on his blog when he wrote about Wretchen. Warning: this article is NSFW.
As far as I'm concerned Mondo was and is the clear winner!


That is all.

8 comments:

Ashley said...

Seriously! Enough said HA! Just stopping and saying hi too :)
-Ashley-

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

I have missed it this season. Next season, I promise !!!

Anonymous said...

Wretchen won??!!

Are you kidding me?!

What the heck is wrong with those judges? Mondo was the clear winner.

Val said...

I have never watched this! I will have to check it out! Hey and me on survivor???? I would never make it! Ha!

Lulu said...

i was shocked!!!!!
i cant beleive she won...

Beth Dunn said...

I don't watch but I'm bummed your pick did not win. I'm sure their career will still take off.
xoox
SC

Moonlight Serenade said...

I haven't been watching this season, but it looks interesting, haha!

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Did you see that Heidi wore that dress on a red carpet recently? She clearly picked the real winner.