Monday, June 14, 2010

What Is Going On?

First I can't and/or couldn't get on twitter for an hour and 26 minutes.
Then, we have a really good shaker of an earthquake!!
And, I can still feel the rolling.
I hope everyone in San Diego is safe because I'm sure this one knocked stuff off the shelves somewhere.

Southern California Earthquake.

6 comments:

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

Wow ! I hope things are okay down there.

Kara said...

One thing after another! Hoping everyone is ok too!

Anonymous said...

That has to be the creepiest feeling, very scary! BTW, Twitter is currently on track to have a month with the most downtime in years.

Val said...

That sounds so scary to me. I am glad that you are ok.

Lulu said...

i'm scared when i feel them..this has been going on for a while...i hate it..i have never seen so many like the ones we have been getting..

Posh Peach said...

I can't imagine how scary an earthquake would be! Thank goodness everything was ok.