A hint of spring for Valerie.
I realize the weather is warming up in the south, but I'm hoping this, knitted surprise, will keep the chill away in the evenings.
I hope everyone is having a great weekend.
Not sure what's happening in the universe, but it appears many people are experiencing challenges in their lives...the story of my life.
Let's all take a deep breath, exhale...release the stress and worry.
I figure if everyone does this a few times, hopefully without hyperventilating, our surrounding world will be a bit lighter... well, that or, one less grey hair on our head. :-)
ttfn

3 comments:
I am so excited about this. This will be like Christmas. It is still chilly here. I wore a coat out today. You are so right about us taking a deep breath! I actually read that tonight. Stress will cause terrible things. I actually had a teary eyed day today-just sadness for a loved one. So I am trying the breathing to see if it helps. Funny that we were thinking the same thing.
You are so kind and thoughtful! Tough times for many, you are correct, but tough times don't last, but it does seem like forever right now.
love that color! beautiful!
Post a Comment