I'd like to preface this post by saying... I'm not one to wait around to find out the ending of a book, movie or any type of televised competition. For this reason, I encourage friends to tell me the outcome of movies they have seen before I've had the chance to view them or books they've read.
Tonight was no different.
All season long I've been watching Dancing with the Stars and cheering on and voting for my teen idol, Donny Osmond. He's been working hard shaking his bon bon for the coveted mirror ball trophy.
Tonight was no different.
All season long I've been watching Dancing with the Stars and cheering on and voting for my teen idol, Donny Osmond. He's been working hard shaking his bon bon for the coveted mirror ball trophy.
Since the show doesn't air for another 30 minutes here in the west coast, I had to search for the final results on the internet after the east coast airing.And whaddaya know...

HE WON!!
CONGRATULATIONS DONNY OSMOND!
Knitting FO's coming soon :-)

3 comments:
My mom was rooting for Kelly Osborne since she is the only one who did not have any previous dance experience. ;-)
glad he won!
I didn't even get to watch it this time but saw the results on Good Morning America! Go Donny!
Post a Comment