Sunday, November 29, 2009

Countdown

I just noticed my Christmas countdown widget is ahead by... 8 hours!
I added it to my sidebar for entertainment purposes.
It wouldn't be a problem if I lived in the UK, but since I live along the California west coast, it can be confusing, not to mention deceiving.
I am in the process of finding a replacement because after all, a blog is not complete without a Christmas countdown widget. Am I right?
But, most importantly, I need a precise count of how many days I have to enjoy twinkle lights, Christmas music and local festivities. :-)

4 comments:

Val said...

I need a Christmas countdown along with a wedding countdown and and my youngest grandbaby's first birthday........all in December!!!

Kara said...

Maybe it is good it's ahead. It will trick you into getting things done sooner. ;)

Midtown Girl said...

I love Xmas Countdowns!! I still have yet to get my shopping started, but I usually find everything I need online, so I'm not too worried lol!

XOXO
Amy

Philigry said...

wow! it will be here before we know it!
To answer the question you left on my blog, I soaked the sweater and laid it flat to dry. I love the way sweaters come out after doing that!