Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Monthly Post

Yup, it's been a month and one week I've posted on this little blog of mine.
I tell ya, I'm losing the blogging mojo and seriously considering deleting my account but, will ponder it a little while longer.
Here are a few random pictures I thought I would share.

Downtown San Diego in the early evening. Beautiful. Taken 3 weeks ago. The days are getting shorter and we're that much closer to Christmas.
Went into Nordstrom with a friend that same evening. She was shopping around for a Burberry purse and I went along for moral support. You know, cuz that's what friends do. We got the best customer service from this young man named Joseph. Sharply dressed with cool socks to boot. I'm proud to say he is an FIDM student.
Stocked up on my Fall magazines this year. I stopped buying magazines a long time ago. Occasionally, I'll bring home one or two mags if I see something or someone featured inside that has caught my attention.
I spotted this great sweater in Teen Vogue's fall issue (please don't judge) and had to get it as a reference (of course) to my ever-growing list of knitted sweater projects.
Last but not least, Sharpies!!! How can you not love Sharpie markers?! I have a ton and it's okay. That's what I keep telling myself. You can never have too many markers. I keep telling myself that too. I'm ready for school.
Oh, and I picked up the Vogue's September issue. Loved the movie, love the mag.
I haven't knit anything lately. The muggy weather is killing me and the last thing I want to do is knit, plus, it makes the yarn difficult to handle, unless I sit in front of the fan all day. So, instead I sew.
Thankfully, the sporadic cool evenings put me in the holiday spirit. Time for hot apple cider and potato cheese soup. Nothing like comfort food to make life feel like a pair of warm comfy slippers.

:-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No judgement here. ;-)

I, too, am dreaming of colder weather.

Lifesastitch said...

Nordstrom is coming to Canada. Lots of people are excited. I'm dreaming about my retirement wardrobe a few years ahead and Nordstrom won't be in the budget, but I'd go with a friend. That's what friends are for.