So much for trying to tone up my arms.
My 5lb helper here did a number on my left wrist a few weeks ago.
Already on shaky ground, the World of Weider hand weight pretty much finished it off.
Ouch!
I went from a hand weight to a hand brace. My carpal tunnel flared up and with a swollen wrist, it was impossible to do much of anything for a couple of days.
Thankfully, it's much better now.
As long as I don't have to twist my wrist much, life is peachy.
knitting-wise: I finished the last stitch of my friend's nephew's baby blanket.
I'm dreading weaving the loose ends right now. It was a dream working with this yarn, which resulted in a thick, warm, and very cushion(y) blanket. Love it!
I need to step it up though because the little guy leaves on Friday.
If interested, project deets are on my Ravelry page.
I was thinking of top-stitching his name, maybe inside of some sort of a cloud design, to the top band with a contrasting yarn. I welcome any fun ideas.
A work in progress.
As of late, blogging has definitely taken a backseat to everything.
Summer vacation started last week.
Warm weather. Sewing. Reading blogs. Road Trips.
Let's see what else this summer has in store for me.
What are your summer plans?
Have a great week.




1 comment:
ouchie...hope its much better today..
take care,
Post a Comment