Thursday, July 7, 2011

It's a Great Day...

...because it's Chocolate Day!
HobbyLobbystore tweeted and I heard it loud and clear.
How could I miss such an extraordinary day.
To celebrate I wanted to share a recipe from the VeryBestBaking site for the most chocolaty of all chocolate cookies.
Enjoy!

* Here are some facts and history about this delectable food we call chocolate.
Also, I've been trying to find out how to make cookies using brownie mix. Anyone have an idea or two?
:-)

7 comments:

. said...

Chocolate day?! Love! I'll have to make up for it today with a belated treat (:

I'm having a Scotch Natruals nail polish giveaway if you'd like to enter, just click here

Val said...

Oh these look so good. I will have to go and try the recipe. So do you tweet? I have been wondering about twitter. Is it online or on the phone! And yes, I am loving the crochet class. After I get the hang of it, I might try knitting next year! Do you think I would get confused?

Beatrice Balaj said...

Yummy! That looks so good right now.
Great blog! Now following, hope you can also return the favor- if my blog inspires you! :)

Xoxo,
http://www.beatricebalaj.blogspot.com/

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

I'm sure they were thinking of me when they named it Chocolate Day ! No thought could be more lovely!

Unknown said...

Oh yum... I just might have to try these!! And yes.. Madison needed a lot of fiber after that week and I'm not kidding!!!

Posh Peach said...

That cookie looks so good! My mom's here visiting me this week and brought her knitting projects. Thought of you. So fun and she might teach me!

P.S. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog redesign!

kaetrn said...

Oooooooooo those look good!